Well gee golly, I’ve been passed the Liebster Award from Little Things. Thaaaank you and congrats on being an aunt! I had no idea this was a thing, haha, but am gladly participating. This award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers but have got some good stuff to say! It’s a way of sharing interesting blogs with each other. Apparently the rules are:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you
3. Create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer
4. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
5. Go to their page and tell them.
Alright, alright, alright my 11 things about me…hmmm..
- I have asthma
- white chocolate mochas and white chocolate mocha fraps are my favorite things from Starbucks
- I’m pretty sure I used to talk in my sleep…maybe I still do…
- I get cold easily
- I love the color blue
- I think odd numbers are cooler than even numbers
- bargain shopping is one of my fave hobbies; I’d rather say I got something for mad cheap and it’s awesome rather than spend 10 times that amount for the same product
- Freakin love carrots
- The movie A Little Princess makes my heart melt
- When I cry, I do it in the shower
- I pray every night and throughout the day
And now 11 questions from Little Things:
- What makes you get out of bed every day?
My alarm clock 😉 –but really. Class. Motivation to get my degree and do something with my life.
- If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
I’ve always said I would want the power to acquire other powers. That way I could travel and collect powers. But if it had to be one, I think I’d want to fly.
- Besides the Liebster, what other award would you most like to win?
I’d like to be representing an artist that wins a Grammy.
- What 3 things would you change about yourself if you could?
I’d change the fact that I often take things the wrong way, change my want to always make people happy, and change how lazy I get sometimes lol
- London, New York or Paris?
London; I would say Paris but I’d want to learn French first
- Name your guilty pleasure
Crocheting and Honey Buns
- What was the last book you read?
Thr3e by Ted Dekker
- What’s your favorite film of all time?
ooo I don’t have 1 fave but I love V for Vendetta, Pitch Perfect, A Little Princess, The Sweetest Thing, and Young Guns
- How many times do you press “snooze” on your alarm clock in the mornings?
Depends on the day, but normally twice
- Which decade would you like to go back to and why?
90s. I miss the tv shows and simplicity of things
- What will be your answer to question number 11?
My name Chocolate Sasquatch comes from the fact that I’m Black and I refer to Black people as Chocolate and Sasquatch because I put the SASS in Sasquatch and thing Sasquatch is pretty effin cool
My 11 bloggers I choose to pass this award to are [I don’t know if they have less than 200 followers but..]:
- Brice Maiurro
- Kayla Cruz
- The Frogly Prince
- Curve Your Enthusiasm
- Fear of the Wild
- Hollis Plample
- Jaclynn Lexi
- The Great American Memoir
- The Music Cove
And my 11 questions to my nominees are:
- Are you ticklish?
- What’s the easiest way to put you in a good mood?
- What song is the theme song of your life (or day today if you can’t think of one for life)?
- Do you believe humans are the only life on Earth?
- What was your favorite childhood game and did you ever eat Play-doh?
- What motivates you to blog?
- Are you a Facebook or Twitter whore? [btw I’m @dixonkpfb ]
- What made you start following my blog?
- Who’s the most influential person in your life?
- What’s the craziest thing you’d do for a million dollars?
- Do you sing in the shower?
There you have it, ladies and gents. Enjoy and be merry.